Building a community is not easy.
I've spent over a decade building online communities, and after spending weeks with ChatGPT (an AI tool that is currently available for free via https://chat.openai.com) I am convinced this tool can save you HOURS OF WORK when building community.
But to use this tool effectively you still need to understand the fundamental principles of community building...
This is because ChatGPT is simply a tool that will provide answers (and generally speaking, high quality answers!) - but you need to know the right questions to ask.
By the end of this book you will:
- Have a better understanding of where to even start when building your community (Community Fundamentals 101)
- Know what ChatGPT is and how it can help you
- Learn how you can effectively use ChatGPT to save you hours of community building work, including the questions to ask and example prompts in action to see some of its capabilities related to community building
- Understand what ChatGPT can’t help you with (yet!) when building community
- Provide you with a list of MORE resources to help you improve your own ChatGPT experiences.
You won't be wasting your time asking random questions and feeling unsure whether you are on the right track with community building. And if you're tried ChatGPT for community building but don't think the answers are "sufficient enough" - then you need to learn the tricks to how to use this tool effectively (there are tricks!). This guide will provide you with further resources to get the most out of the tool - which you can even apply beyond community building!
29 page PDF ebook for those who want to learn how ChatGPT (AI tool) can help you with building a community